The Practice Patient's Charter
What we will do for you:
- We are committed to providing you with the best possible service.
- You will be treated as an equal in the care and attention you receive.
- You will be treated as an individual and will be shown courtesy
and respect at all times, irrespective of your ethnic origin,
religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of your health
- You will be entitled to privacy and confidentiality when speaking
to any member of staff.
- You will be given an appointment the same day if you need to see
a doctor urgently.
- You will be referred to a consultant, acceptable to you, when
your GP thinks it is necessary and referred for a second opinion.
- We will maintain our practice accommodation to the standard
legislation on health and safety.
- We will provide appropriate facilities for disabled patients,
including access to and within the building.